Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Levein Punted

Kowalski

charlie adam saying he can't believe the media got what they waned. what a total cunt. the fans made it clear they wanted him out and that's that. he should learn his place and belt up.

Correct.

Fat arse needs a spell on loan with a diddy team to learn his place.

Charlie Adam how would you like to be remembered; Ross County, St Mirren and Blackpool legend or Scotland, Rangers, Liverpool and Stoke flop?

The fact that any player in an under-performing team comes out in 100% support of their manager, whilst not altogether surprising of the media-facing robots that football players are, is symptomatic of their own personal failures as footballers in that team.  McGregor's and Adam's attitudes post-Belgium were completely defeatist as if they went on to the pitch expecting to lose.

Charlie Adam can GTF, horrid little bastard.  He's clearly out of touch with reality if he thinks it's all the media's fault.

As for replacing Levein, I would be happy with Strachan, Jordan or Calderwood.

Is Jimmy a realistic option though?  I'm sure quite a few of us would like to see him as Scotland manager, but not sure if he's be universally popular with supporters of other teams!?

As much as I loved having him as boss of Aberdeen, I think Calderwood would be an embarrassment as Scotland manager. It's got to be someone who handles the media with a bit more guile.  "Wee Barry" and "Big Tam" and "Sloppy" just don't cut it at this level.

Smith, McLeish, maybe Coyle?  Strachan's got to be hot favourite though.

As much as I loved having him as boss of Aberdeen, I think Calderwood would be an embarrassment as Scotland manager. It's got to be someone who handles the media with a bit more guile.  "Wee Barry" and "Big Tam" and "Sloppy" just don't cut it at this level.

Smith, McLeish, maybe Coyle?  Strachan's got to be hot favourite though.

The thing is, though, all those managers will fuck off to England as soon as they do a half decent job. You won't see their heels for fucking dust. Then once again we regress. But I'd tend to agree regarding Calderwood. He's probably not good enough in all honesty.

The thing is, though, all those managers will fuck off to England as soon as they do a half decent job. You won't see their heels for fucking dust. Then once again we regress. But I'd tend to agree regarding Calderwood. He's probably not good enough in all honesty.

Would love to see JIG in charge, but realistically he's got as much chance of being appointed as I do.

He would also fuck off the second the Ajax job was offered to him.

I can't see past it being Strachan.

_50273635_strachcaldo466.jpg

I don't understand the clamour for Strachan at all.

I think Calderwood would make a good Scotland manager.  Whilst he is seen by many in the media as a figure of fun, he has the common touch that football players seem to like whilst still commanding respect from his players.  I don't for one second believe he'll be considered though.

The SFA need to be bold with the next appointment.  The fans have got their wish over the last 3 or 4 appointments and with the exception of Walter Smith none have really turned out well (McLeish's results were good but he was too easily seduced back into club management).

Out of all the names that have been mentioned, only Walter Smith does it for me.

I think we should cast the net far and wide.  With the Wotte influence, I wont be surprised if it's a Dutchman.

I'm going to throw in a name from the extreme left-field: Steve Nicol

I think we should cast the net far and wide.  With the Wotte influence, I wont be surprised if it's a Dutchman.

Bert Van Marwijk was one possible candidate in the paper today apparently.

Wouldn't be any worse than the previous foreigner in charge...