Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Luxembourg vs Scotland

Stewart

1250 tickets on sale tomorrow to 7-10 pointers at £17 each.

Assuming there won't be a big uptake tomorrow.

International Challenge Match

Luxembourg v Scotland

Stade Josy Barthel, Luxembourg

Wednesday 14 November 2012 – kick off 8.00pm (local)

We can now confirm that 1250 tickets will go on sale at 10.00am on Tuesday 23 October for our friendly against Luxembourg. Tickets are £17 each and are initially guaranteed to the 1030 members with 7 to 10 away match points

Our supporters will be positioned opposite the main stand of the Stade Josy Barthel. See the FULL SALES SCHEDULE HERE, then, when you are eligible, you can buy your ticket by logging onto www.scottishfa.talent-sport.co.uk

We also have access to 2 complimentary wheelchair user plus 2 assistant tickets. Please call Sharon on 0141 616 6198 from 10.00 am on Tuesday 23 October to register your interest.

All tickets will be despatched to UK based members by Royal Mail Special Delivery and to our overseas members using DHL. As a result, all bookings will be subject to a £6.50 postage and fulfilment charge.

The kick-off time for this match is 8.00pm, however, following a request from the Luxembourg FA, this may change to 8.15pm. We will keep you up-to-date if this happens.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extra tickets obtained.

Luxembourg v Scotland

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Stade Josy Barthel, Luxembourg

We are delighted to announce we have secured just over 1000 extra tickets for SSC members for next month's Luxembourg match. These will be available to members who missed out in the previous sale. Tickets are priced £17.

Initially they will go on sale to members on 2 points and above. The sales schedule will be as follows:

1 Nov from 10am: Members on 2 points and above*

02 Nov from 10am: Members on 1 point and above *

03 Nov from 10am: Members on zero points and above *

*subject to availability

Log on to www.scottishfa.talent-sport.co.uk to buy.

As before, all tickets will be posted out and we will work to get them out as quickly as possible before you travel. All tickets will be dispatched by Next Day Special Delivery. If you have already purchased a Luxembourg ticket from the first allocation these will be dispatched by the end of this week. 

Best Wishes

Scotland Supporters Club

The Scotland squad to face Luxembourg has just been announced...

Charlie Adam (Stoke City)

Barry Bannan (Aston Villa)

Phil Bardsley (Sunderland)

Cameron Bell (Kilmarnock)

Christophe Berra (Wolverhampton Wanderers)

Kris Commons (Celtic)

Darren Fletcher (Manchester United)

Steven Fletcher (Sunderland)

Matt Gilks (Blackpool)

Grant Hanley (Blackburn Rovers)

Jamie Mackie (Queens Park Rangers)

Shaun Maloney (Wigan Athletic)

David Marshall (Cardiff City)

Kenny Miller (Vancouver Whitecaps)

James Morrison (West Bromwich Albion)

Charlie Mulgrew (Celtic)

Steven Naismith (Everton)

Matt Phillips (Blackpool)

Jordan Rhodes (Blackburn Rovers)

Andy Webster (Heart of Midlothian)

Steven Whittaker (Norwich City)

Interim Scotland manager Billy Stark names his squad for next week's friendly against Luxembourg.

Stark leaves out experienced players Gary Caldwell, Scott Brown, Allan McGregor and Alan Hutton.

Aston Villa midfielder Barry Bannan earns a recall, full-backs Steven Whittaker and Phil Bardsley also return following ankle injuries.

Ryan Fraser is not in the U21 squad - I was wondering whether he was going to appear in the full squad but obviously now.  ???

Suits me fine, less chance of him getting fucked over by some cunt.

Please to see Hutton in particular getting left out.

Personally speaking even though he hasn't played last couple of games for Cardiff I'd have given McNaughton one last chance of being an internationalist

Apparently Craig Brown spoke to SFA about not picking Fraser as he wants to give him a rest.

Surpirsed Paul Dixon and Snodgrass have been omitted but Whittaker is back in without playing for Norwich.

Good to see Danny Fox is out after seeing off yet another manager.

Suits me fine, less chance of him getting fucked over by some cunt.

Please to see Hutton in particular getting left out.

Personally speaking even though he hasn't played last couple of games for Cardiff I'd have given McNaughton one last chance of being an internationalist

Totally agree with regards to Fraser and Hutton. Give Fraser a rest, I would have him retired from international duty if it means he keeps his best for Aberdeen!

Hutton getting picked by Levein was one decision which particularly grinded me. He's nowhere near the Villa first team at the moment and hasn't played a club game since last season but he is an automatic pick for Scotland? Jesus christ, he's no Cafu. He's been shite since it all went downhill at Spurs and I wouldn't consider him a certainty to make the squad, let alone the first XI. McNaughton has been one of the best right backs ootside the Premiership for a few years now and has definitely done more than most to warrant a call up. Strange, maybe it's because he's from Aberdeen.

Good to see Danny Fox is out after seeing off yet another manager.

Fucking abysmal player. Just been nowhere near the Scotland squad whatsoever in any form or capacity.

Hutton getting picked by Levein was one decision which particularly grinded me. He's nowhere near the Villa first team at the moment and hasn't played a club game since last season but he is an automatic pick for Scotland? Jesus christ, he's no Cafu. He's been shite since it all went downhill at Spurs and I wouldn't consider him a certainty to make the squad, let alone the first XI. McNaughton has been one of the best right backs ootside the Premiership for a few years now and has definitely done more than most to warrant a call up. Strange, maybe it's because he's from Aberdeen.

McNaughton is fae Dundee and has been utterly shite in all his Scotland caps.