🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Scotland Squad for Australia

Jute

Squad announced for Australia game.

Scotland squad:

Charlie Adam (Liverpool) 

Barry Bannan (Aston Villa) 

Phil Bardsley (Sunderland) 

Christophe Berra (Wolverhampton Wanderers) 

Gary Caldwell (Wigan Athletic) 

Don Cowie (Cardiff City) 

Graham Dorrans (West Bromwich Albion) 

James Forrest (Celtic) 

Daniel Fox (Southampton) 

Matt Gilks (Blackpool)                   

Grant Hanley (Blackburn Rovers) 

Alan Hutton (Aston Villa) 

Jamie Mackie (Queens Park Rangers) 

Shaun Maloney (Wigan Athletic) 

David Marshall (Cardiff City) 

Russell Martin (Norwich City) 

Allan McGregor (Besiktas) 

James Morrison (West Bromwich Albion)

Charlie Mulgrew (Celtic)

Steven Naismith (Everton)

Matt Phillips (Blackpool)

Jordan Rhodes (Huddersfield Town)

Robert Snodgrass (Norwich City)

Andy Webster (Heart of Midlothian)

Despite Levien again claiming recently he has no problem with Ross McCormack he is again omitted from the squad and if we do not have a better option at left back than Danny Fox then we really are totally fucked.

That said will be attending this as its 5 minutes from the flat and festival drinking times and Scotland game should be an interesting experiment.

Despite Levien again claiming recently he has no problem with Ross McCormack he is again omitted from the squad and if we do not have a better option at left back than Danny Fox then we really are totally fucked.

If Lee Wallace grows a pair and leaves Sevco (which I doubt, knowing his lack of brain cells) then that helps matters.

I also note the exclusion of Kenny Miller and I hope that this is because he's finished as opposed to the travel distance from Canadia for a friendly.  Two and a half strikers in the squad doesn't bode well then again we shouldn't be surprised.  Whilst I agree McCormack should be in squad, he'd still be behind Naismith and Rhodes (and Maloney*) in the pecking order for me.  I think it's about time  Shaun Maloney made an impact at international level.  Such a gifted player and done very little in a Scotland shirt.  Is it a character thing?

Disppointed at the exclusion of Danny Wilson (unless he's injured).  These are the types of games a player like him needs to build up experience.

The boy wizard said that Miller is excluded to 'settle in' to his new gaff and that he'll be back for the September qualifiers.

Oh well Potter will be gone by November so next manager will have the pleasure of ending Miller's international career.

The Ozzie squad looks fucking shite:

Mark Bresciano, Alex Brosque, David Carney, Jason Davidson, Adam Federici, Chris Herd, Brett Holman, Mile Jedinak, Neil Kilkenny, Robbie Kruse, Mitch Langerak, Scott McDonald, Ryan McGowan, Lucas Neill, Sasa Ognenovski, Mark Schwarzer, Archie Thompson, Carl Valeri, Luke Wilkshire, Rhys Williams.

Despite only last week saying he could not call up Wallace as he was third division player the knob jockey Levien calls up Ian Black despite him playing in the said third division. How this incompitent clown is still in the job is beyond me.

Dear fucking fuck, could the man stoop much lower!? What a fucking wonderful way to showcase black's lack of ambition.

This us everything that's wrong with Scottish football being perpetuated by the SFA in allowing that fucking dimwit Levein to embarrass every hardworking scottish SPL player by picking a fucking halfwit from the bottom tier of football.

I genuinely hope if black gets a game, that his every involvement is booed ad a means of showing our disapproval of Levein. Fucking cunt of a man.

Houston going down several pegs in my view with his statement on Reporting Scotland

'Door is open to all players no matter what the division'

oh is that right Peter?

Funny how he only gets a sniff of the first team when he signs for the Stadium Bar Pub team. Has he suddenly become a better player than he was at Hearts or Caley?

Rory McAllister has 65 goals in 109 appearances for Brechin and Peterhead. Can we expect him to get a start ahead of Kenny Miller?

Fuck me, almost taking the retards side here:

Daily Record banned from Scotland press conference

Scotland boss Craig Levein banned reporters from the Daily Record from entering yesterday’s press conference ahead of his side’s friendly against Australia.

The Record reports that the ban stems from Levein’s dislike of their coverage of his decision to select Rangers midfielder Ian Black. (Record)