Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Mickey Mouse football tournament (aka Olympics)

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On the eve of what is potentially the day that could go down in history as the beginning of the end for the Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish and English national sides it seems appropriate to ask is anyone on here going to be supporting "Team GB" in the football.  I for one am not, even if there were not the worry of the above, as I have never regarded myself as British unless I have had no choice......... eg getting a passport. 

I would take it as a kindness if you would explain your vote.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-18991619

The North Korean women's football team have walked off the pitch at their Olympic match in Glasgow after their images were shown on a screen beside a South Korean flag.

Kick-off was scheduled for 19:45 BST. The game started over an hour late.

North Korea are playing Colombia in the second of the Olympic matches being held at Glasgow's Hampden stadium.

Games organisers in London have apologised to North Korean officials for the mistake.

The error occurred when a video package was being shown ahead of kick-off, with the North Koreans noticing that their faces were being pictured alongside the South Korean flag.

Quite a fucking fuck to make re the flags. Ignorance is fucking rife.

Anyway. My feelings towards the GB football team:

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-morgan-freeman.jpg

I've found myself going out my way to avoid watching a minute of the "football" on display. The women's fitba is a fucking embarrassment.

Just switched on in time to see Spain go a goal and a man down to Japan. Could/should have been 2-0 but the ref pulled a quick free kick back to send off the Spaniard. Japan looking the better side in the 10mins I've seen.

Lot of empty seats at Hampden but busier than yesterday by the look of things

Lot of empty seats at Hampden but busier than yesterday by the look of things

Ridiculous time for a game of football, they've no chance of selling out big games if they're on in the middle of the afternoon.

UAE just gone one up against Uruguay who have Suarez playing.

Fuck me!, 5 mins into coverage, the game hasnae started, and whoever the english cunt commentating on the Olympic Soccer Channel here just called the side "england"  >:D >:D>:D >:D>:D >:D>:D >:D>:D >:D>:D >:D>:D >:D>:D >:D

As if I didn't already want them to get a right good fucking over!

Why don't you go round to the station and shoot them with one of your guns?

Went to the Japan vs Spain game as I got free tickets. Really enjoyed it, some fairly decent football and although there wasn't really much of an atmosphere it was still a decent day out.

Attendance was about 37,000 I think, but I think most tickets were given to kids for free. I think there were about three kids to every adult at the game.

heee heee

Lets ignore the fact people don't sing the national anthem all the time and the fact that many choose not to sing it because it is sickening sycophantic bullshit, worshipping a hereditary monarch and bash the Celts instead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179523/London-2012-Olympics-Fury-Welsh-Scots-snub-National-Anthem.html