Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

stick your censorship where the sun dont shine

caledonia

I do not like censorship but realise it has to be used on some extreme occasions.

But a link to a single post making fun of rangers is taking the piss

A lot on here think the same thing but none will say in case they upset the mods but if you want the site to go down this route say nothing.

I am out of here  :wave: 

[tuppenceworth]

Fuck me lads (not literally) - it's just the fucking internet.

I've just had a look through the post Caledonia had removed and it was fairly harmless (and mildly amusing but most of it wasn't very funny).  Not sure why it was removed but I suggest the toys are put back in the pram by all concerned.

[/tuppenceworth]

I do not like censorship but realise it has to be used on some extreme occasions.

But a link to a single post making fun of rangers is taking the piss

A lot on here think the same thing but none will say in case they upset the mods but if you want the site to go down this route say nothing.

I am out of here  :wave:

Censorship my arse. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out. Enjoy the Hat.

In fairness i don't see what the issue was in posting a link to a hun forum for the potential amusement of others on the site.  In recent times i must confess i have had a glance at the hun meedja site for shits and giggles.  All that said the fuss that has been kicked up over this reminds me of

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScWMRE49n2uoZKueUK5Ea0puU1u5z0RW0rNyUJsfdubWdaMMe4