Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Calderwood in The Sun

I think JC did have the right to expect a little better than he has received since leaving aberdeen.................. but not much.  He is not a bad manager, he is just not a good one

Don't think he should ever have expected anything, no one owes him a living.  I'm surprised he's not found another job, if anything the way he left Kilmarnock probably put many chairmen off him in these times when money is tight.

I still cannot believe some utter knobbers refuse to admit Calderwood was doing well at the dons.

Despite having the better players sold, let go for nowt, and having little to bring in players, he consistently polished turds.

Mind you, its the same fucking idiots who though Willie Miller had done a bad job. Despite two second-place finishes in the league and two losing cup finals.

Been fucking downhill since Miller, and Calderwood got us back into europe, and I don't mean getting booted at the first hurdle by part-time tattie munchers either.

Have a look at yoursels.