Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Fitba is corrupt

If only, I canna drink now, or for the last year

Just really, really pissed off wi fantasy football played for real by morons, cheats, rich bastards who dinna ken a fucking thing about the game, cheats, ranger-cheats, weak-willed chairmen, bought-off journos, huns, hun-lovers, lennon, huns, lennon, fucking apologists and the fact the CUNTS ARE GONNA GET AWAY WITH IT

If only, I canna drink now, or for the last year

Just really, really pissed off wi fantasy football played for real by morons, cheats, rich bastards who dinna ken a fucking thing about the game, cheats, ranger-cheats, weak-willed chairmen, bought-off journos, huns, hun-lovers, lennon, huns, lennon, fucking apologists and the fact the CUNTS ARE GONNA GET AWAY WITH IT

Beautiful prose, choked me up  ;D

• 8 months later...

Could be any one of the cunts tbf Kow. I'd love if it was one of the guffys but probably end up being a greek team or something annoying.

One of the people Sky spoke to was on about players who aren't being paid wages on time etc are prime candidates for these syndicates to target with offers. I hope they're taking a good look down gorgie way.

Could be any one of the cunts tbf Kow. I'd love if it was one of the guffys but probably end up being a greek team or something annoying.

One of the people Sky spoke to was on about players who aren't being paid wages on time etc are prime candidates for these syndicates to target with offers. I hope they're taking a good look down gorgie way.

Hungarian..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/9848809/Liverpools-2009-Champions-League-match-against-Debrecen-allegedly-fixed-by-Hungarian-sides-goalkeeper.html

Can't even score three when the opposition keeper wants them to. :(

"The report in Ekstra Bladet claimed fixers wanted to rig the betting market for total goals in the match, but failed. The newspaper claimed that fixers wanted to ensure there were at least three goals in the match, and that according to court papers they texted each other to express frustration at Liverpool’s failure to score more." :rofl:

"The report in Ekstra Bladet claimed fixers wanted to rig the betting market for total goals in the match, but failed. The newspaper claimed that fixers wanted to ensure there were at least three goals in the match, and that according to court papers they texted each other to express frustration at Liverpool’s failure to score more." :rofl:

TBF be fair it was Kuyt and N'gog that were up front.