Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Ouch...Ya Fucker

Clark. :hammer:

I fully understand the sentiment above, i would add though the year or so up till he left he played well.  In the few occasions christina grew a pair and became chris he could look dangerous and was an integral part of the team.  Only for a year though, the rest of his afc career has been steeped in mediocrity.

Yip. Agree with that. There was a spell when he was a really decent player and was a constant thorn in the opposition's side. I was a big fan of him. I still am I guess but I don't kid myself into thinking that his performances since he came back have been anywhere near good enough. The semi final was proof that this guy had to go. He was scared shitless and we don't need players like that.

Glad the ref let him off with it.  :thumbsup:

Al, that moment from Clark brought the biggest cheer out of me that Clark has ever managed to bring. It's the single high point in his AFC football club career.  :thumbsup:

Who was it that Ricky Foster snapped as well?

Buffel was it not?

Buffel, that's who it was!

Think I was sitting in the DD and could see clearly he had no intention of getting the ball even though he was about 30 yards away. Fantastic stuff.

That's my highlight of the last 10 years...