Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Manchester City v Manchester United who do you think will win

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

joke team selection. no howard webb??

i'd still be surprised if city don't fuck it up tho.

Trip to champions league chasing Newcastle and then finishing up at home against relegation battling QPR

as opposed to Man Us home match against Swansea and finishing away to  Sunderland - 2 teams who have little other than pride to play for

This is far from over

Trip to champions league chasing Newcastle and then finishing up at home against relegation battling QPR

as opposed to Man Us home match against Swansea and finishing away to  Sunderland - 2 teams who have little other than pride to play for

This is far from over

Newcastle recently rogered 4 scud by, erm, Wigan?

QPR recently badly torn up 6-1 by Chelski?

Not foregone but pretty likely let's face it. I don't fancy United's chances in either of their games tbh be honest.

This is over. Newcastle punched above their weight for too long and if Kompany (best CB in recent history) and Lescott can prevent Man U from a shot on target, they're more than capable of keeping "heid the ba" et al quiet. Where Wigan can score four, Man C can score half that and if they score twice, they'll definitely win.

I always thought it was Martin O'Neil that would cost Man U the league. It appears that it was Davie Moyes.

SAF is a classless prick. This is the start of his downfall and now it's going to get ugly.

a team with gael clichy might win the league. mindblowing.

My over-riding impression from my one and only visit to the Emirates was how excellent Clichy is. He was just a name to me before but he is a SUPERB footballer. I don't think chequebook Citeh would have bought him and played him every game if he wasn't sheer class. He NEVER gives away the right wing. He's an awesome talent.

City have spent millions and with two games left are only beating Man Utd on goal difference so it says a lot for past it Man U (and lets face it a lot of people tried to write them off earlier in the season)

Having said that they never had a shot on goal tonight and I think in the years to come they must buy some world class players to compete or City will overtake them and stay there.

Good point Caledonia. Man U have been much better than many of us thought they were capable of. City may still fuck it up as these players haven't been here before but I would be surprised given their quality. Nasri is Arsenal though and they are choking fuds and if he makes the mistake of playing Balotelli, he's liable to ruin the whole season on his own. I would play Milner instead of Nasri just to be safe and between Tevez, Aguero and Silva, they're bound to create and convert chances against Newcastle.

Fergie has done an amazing job, yet again this season. But the Glazers have been greedy, as these people are famous for. They have starved the manager of funds for investment in the player squad and it's biting deep. Scholes was class tonight but Giggs, Carrick and him aren't the future, they're the past. United to build a brand new team and Fergie has run out of years to rebuild the next era.

The game bored me to fucking tears but the best team won. No doubt about that. It was great seeing all the Man United fans in Aberdeen (and by fuck, they were out in force) with such gloomy expressions!  :wave:

Still not over yet. Man City are on a good run but aren't invincible. I hope they don't bottle it.

The game bored me to fucking tears but the best team won. No doubt about that. It was great seeing all the Man United fans in Aberdeen (and by fuck, they were out in force) with such gloomy expressions!  :wave:

Still not over yet. Man City are on a good run but aren't invincible. I hope they don't bottle it.

Were the pubs full of Utd 'fans'?