Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

"Every morning that i awake, i thank the Lord that i am Scottish"

caledonia

What a moron the op is. His banter is shit, his threads are even fucking worse.

I am pretty sure I used to be a bit of an idiot when it came to posting on here(when I used to post routinely) but Caledonia pretty much blew anything I said out of the water. Lets just hope he can put two brain cells together and fuck off to where he is welcome, Afc chat. When's that blocking user thing being made?

What a moron the op is. His banter is shit, his threads are even fucking worse.

I am pretty sure I used to be a bit of an idiot when it came to posting on here(when I used to post routinely) but Caledonia pretty much blew anything I said out of the water. Lets just hope he can put two brain cells together and fuck off to where he is welcome, Afc chat. When's that blocking user thing being made?

Your calling me an idiot with posts at least i did not post on a public forum that i have a small cock - you did  :wave:

What is wrong with being proud to be Scottish although I did expect all the negative cunts on here to down our country

@ tom_widdows if you think Scotland is shite why don't you fuck off somewhere else

Point out the exact moment in yon clip where Renton says 'scotland is shite'