Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Anchorman 2

mizer

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=33531

Ladies and gentlemen, can we please have your attention. We've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. We need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen. Right then... Deep breath... ANCHORMAN 2 IS OFFICIAL.

ssuming you’ve now stopped jumping for joy, it is indeed true. Will Ferrell, in his guise of Whale’s Vagina's, sorry, San Diego’s premier news man, arrived on Conan O’Brien’s talk show to announce that he and director Adam McKay had been able to reach a deal with Paramount to make an Anchorman sequel. Raise a glass in salute! We suggest scotch. And if it’s warm, don’t pick milk. Milk is a bad choice.

Ferrell will be writing the script with McKay, but few other details are official at this time. MEGA UPDATE: Steve Carell and Paul Rudd, despite their massive fame, will both be back, but there's no solid word yet on David Koechner, according to Entertainment Weekly But surely all Ron has to do is ask demand that everyone assembles?

As for the plot? Well, there have been ideas floated in the past – everything from a musical to an Alive-style situation where the news team crashes and must survive. Or even (brace for it) Ron and co entering the ‘80s as only they know how… Sexually. But we'll have to wait and see what remains after all this time.

If you need us, we’ll be wearing sex panther in a glass case of emotion. There’s just the slightest worry itching the back of our minds that nothing could compare to the genius of the original, but who knows? For now, we banish those thoughts to whore island and revel in the idea that we’ll get more of Ron, Brian, Champ and Brick. And, perhaps, Veronica Corningstone too. Aqualung!

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the first one... Would easy put in my top 5 films.

Fucking this.  :thumbsup:

I absolutely love the first one and am thoroughly looking forward to the sequel although as per most sequels I am preparing for at least a degree of disappointment.

Obviously it's a film that snobby cunts who want to be seen as clever don't admit to liking.  :wave:

You stay classy.