Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Is there anything this man will not do to get attention?

Absolutely; it's so much more enjoyable watching matches without this self-important cunt telling us what we already know.

It's a shame he was replaced with Gary "Wow" Neville.  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: Useless pundit/comentator/human.

It's a shame he was replaced with Gary "Wow" Neville.  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: Useless pundit/comentator/human.

You seem to be in the minority there. A lot of non Man United fans (liverpool fans included may I add) that I know begrudgingly accept that he's a very good pundit. Speaks a lot of sense.

This is nothing to do with being anti Man Utd or pro Liverpool. He's a shite pundit. His English language skills are only marginally better than Merson's.

I never said it was to do with your anti Man united ness ;) But I was just pointing out that despite their hatred of him as a player, they very much like him as a pundit. I genuinely think he has a lot of good things to say, which I didn't expect.

Well I've obviously missed all those games. I've only  seen the ones where he makes Andy Gray look like a god.

That's not really happened though, has it?  Neville - for all his faults - appears to understand the game at a technical level Gray rarely achieved in his tenure.  It isn't good enough just saying things like "there should be someone on the post at corners" or "Thierry Henry is great".  Gray never got past the attitude that the man on the couch or in the pub needs the game explained in the simplest, dumbest terms. They don't; people generally understand the game and so they should, there's so much football on our screens these days.

He had no depth to him at all.  He's ignorant about foreign teams and players, embarrassingly so at times too.  I'm sure you'll still not agree, but Neville has already gone further in his analysis and explanation of his opinions. 

Him and Souness are by far the best on TV at the moment for my money.

Gray was a waste of space but what he said was no more than a joke and has been said by many more all over the country whether famous or not.

What about all the jokes about woman drivers do you see anyone getting the sack for it.

They used it as an excuse to get rid of the tosser end of