Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

American soldiers urinating on dead Taliban bodies video NSFW

mizer

Afghanistan's Taliban has condemned a video that appears to show US Marines urinating on dead Taliban fighters.

A spokesman told the BBC: "It is not a human action, it's a wild action that is too shameful for us to talk about."

The US military is investigating the authenticity of the video and the Marine Corps said the actions were not consistent with its core values.

The footage shows four men in military fatigues appearing to urinate on three apparently lifeless men. They have brown skin, bare feet and are dressed in loose-fitting outfits. One appears to be covered in blood.

A man's voice is heard saying: "Have a great day, buddy."

The origin of the video is not known, nor is it clear who posted it online.

The US military said it was "deeply troubled by the video".

Pentagon spokesman Capt John Kirby said in a statement: "Whoever it is, and whatever the circumstances - which we know is under investigation - it is egregious behaviour and unacceptable for a member of the military."

The US and its partners in Afghanistan have said they plan to hand over security of the country and withdraw combat troops by the end of 2014.

Be warned NSFW as there is dead bodies

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ddb_1326259280

People say spitting on someone one is the lowest of the low, I think they topped that.

Whilst i disagree with the fact they have done this (out of order by any stretch of the imagination), the reporter is surely factually incorrect by saying it goes against the code of war? Do both parties not need to sign up for this to be in force? And I can't say that guerilla tactics or whatever the fuck the Taliban are using are part of the Geneva convention.

It's morally wrong, but rules of war are not in play here.

Morally wrong? No it's not... or... says who? Anyway, they're dead so where's the cruelty?

There are no rules in war. Pissing on dead people who wanted you dead is so passe.

There are rules in war, just not modern warfare as we know it. The Taliban / Muslim terrorists have completely changed the game. Just because they would and have probably done the same if not worse doesn't mean you have to sink to their level. The dead should be respected, no matter who they are.

There are rules in war, just not modern warfare as we know it. The Taliban / Muslim terrorists have completely changed the game. Just because they would and have probably done the same if not worse doesn't mean you have to sink to their level. The dead should be respected, no matter who they are.

When you've been shot at for weeks on end and seen your mates get killed, tortured and desecrated, then we'll listen to your moral highbrow lecture on how to behave with dead enemies. Until then, talk of only what you know to prevent you making a wholehearted idiot of yourself.

Sink to their level? Holy fuck.

When you've been shot at for weeks on end and seen your mates get killed, tortured and desecrated, then we'll listen to your moral highbrow lecture on how to behave with dead enemies. Until then, talk of only what you know to prevent you making a wholehearted idiot of yourself.

Sink to their level? Holy fuck.

Whilst I see your point they can't be surprised that they're getting shot at. They knew what they were getting into when signing up for the armed forces.

They shouldn't have done it. But to be honestly I'm struggling to find a fuck to give.

Fuck religion and fuck war. But most of all fuck all the banks.  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

The only thing that made me take notice of this was the fact these wankers keep filming this stuff for what i can only presume is to enjoy later on.

Was it not the case you used to sit down to wacth films of your wedding days, or your children growing up or yer grandparents before they buggered off to the spirit world.

Have visions of these soldiers familys all with a brandy in hand sat around the plasma while their son/ dad etc provides commentary.

The only thing that made me take notice of this was the fact these wankers keep filming this stuff for what i can only presume is to enjoy later on.

Was it not the case you used to sit down to wacth films of your wedding days, or your children growing up or yer grandparents before they buggered off to the spirit world.

Have visions of these soldiers familys all with a brandy in hand sat around the plasma while their son/ dad etc provides commentary.

I've had similar thoughts myself in the past.

Imagine

"Dad I know you were an advocate of eating plenty asparagus to create a musky pungent for for a post death perfume  in gulf war 1 but in this video i will demonstrate a new approach.  After shafting the corpse bareback two days previously i developed a remarkably stinky urinary infection that combined with a high pineapple diet gave an aroma that the deceased could probably smell in his heathen afterlife.  I'm thinking of writing a paper on it but i thought i would show you the tape first."

Americans eh

I've had similar thoughts myself in the past.

Imagine

"Dad I know you were an advocate of eating plenty asparagus to create a musky pungent for for a post death perfume  in gulf war 1 but in this video i will demonstrate a new approach.  After shafting the corpse bareback two days previously i developed a remarkably stinky urinary infection that combined with a high pineapple diet gave an aroma that the deceased could probably smell in his heathen afterlife.  I'm thinking of writing a paper on it but i thought i would show you the tape first."

Americans eh

Aye that must be what it is.  ::)

::) as much as you want but have you ever worked with yank military tyrant?

What difference does that make? Your statement tarred a whole nation's (313m) people with the same brush whilst this incident involved just a few people. It also implies that people of other nationalities would never do such a thing which is ignorant and naive.

I realise it's fashionable to slag off America and Americans and there's no shortage of it happening all around but it's fucking ridiculous.

What difference does that make?

That will be a no then.  It makes the difference that you have no experience of what americans are like in the field.

Your statement tarred a whole nation's (313m) people with the same brush whilst this incident involved just a few people.

No i didn't.  If you read the over the top tale just beforehand its pretty clear i was talking about the military.

It also implies that people of other nationalities would never do such a thing which is ignorant and naive.

No it doesn't.  Your just making things up now.

I realise it's fashionable to slag off America and Americans and there's no shortage of it happening all around but it's fucking ridiculous.

I don't think fashion has anything to do with the condemnation of the unnecessary desecration of enemy soldiers bodies by so called professional troops.  Especially when your side is supposed to be trying to maintain the moral high ground.  And in broader terms america should take a lot more criticism than it already does.