Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Kris Boyd

BigAl

Boyd leaving Turkey

Scotland striker departs Eskisehirspor after unhappy spell

Last Updated: December 19, 2011 2:12pm

Kris Boyd has terminated his contract with Turkish club Eskisehirspor and has started legal proceedings against them for alleged loss of earnings.

The Scottish Premier League's all-time highest goalscorer has left the club only five months after he signed a lucrative three-year contract from Middlesbrough.

Boyd's agent, Mark Donaghy, has confirmed that the former Rangers and Scotland striker will be available to join another club in next month's transfer window.

"Kris has triggered a release clause in his contract." Donaghy told Sky Sports News.

Legal process

"His contract has been terminated because of late payments and a legal process is now under way. He will now head back to the UK."

It's believed Boyd has yet to receive a monthly salary from Eskisehirspor after he received a signing-on fee in July.

Eskisehirspor are currently five points behind leaders Galatasaray, and are understood to have made repeated requests for Boyd to stay.

Boyd featured in just two games for Eskisehirspor during his stint with the club - playing just 76 minutes of football all season.

============================================

Anyone fancy a wager on where he'll end up.

That give Rankgers the excuse to punt Jelly Belly for a few quid and replace him with a cheap option

Cause it would be fucking pish having a proven goal scorer in our team  ::)

Besides the fact he wouldnt be as prolific as his rangers days and that he woudlnt want to be at pittodrie, the name Kris Boyd is not going to have the fans rushing down to the ticket office.

If yer gonna break the bank then make it worth your while in the long run

Boyd wouldn't be 20% as prolific outside the bigoted ones as before because....

a) He wouldna get all the refereening decisions (not offside he's in blue)

b) Wouldna get away with "consumate" use of elbow

c) nae anything like as many "12 yard shots"

d) he's fucking pish

e) he's now very fat and lazy

f) he's fucking pish with a pish attitude

Boyd at Aberdeen?  Don't make me laugh.

He's yet another Central Belter that gets a nose bleed when he up sticks and moves away from home.  Kenny Miller being another one, just like Boyd's fellow lover of Bolivia; O'Connor.

Surprised Aiden McGeady hasn't arrived back at Prestwick yet with his extensive collection of shell suits.  But then again he never wanted to admit any links to Scotland in the first place.

Boyd wouldn't be 20% as prolific outside the bigoted ones as before because....

a) He wouldna get all the refereening decisions (not offside he's in blue)

b) Wouldna get away with "consumate" use of elbow

c) nae anything like as many "12 yard shots"

d) he's fucking pish

e) he's now very fat and lazy

f) he's fucking pish with a pish attitude

From memory his goals per game ratio was the same for Killie as it was at the Huns.

Would have him at Dons in a heart beat but as others have said I doubt he would want to live outside of central belt.

From memory his goals per game ratio was the same for Killie as it was at the Huns.

Would have him at Dons in a heart beat but as others have said I doubt he would want to live outside of central belt.

This. Cunt he may be but if he was a cunt that scored goals for AFC I'd be delighted.

The voice of reason.

I'd never sit in a pub and have a pint with the cunt, but if he was to bang in goals like he's done at every team he's played for the cunt can do what the cunt likes.

Cunts still nae coming.

Calderwood tried on at least two seperate occassions that I know of to take Boyd to Pittodrie whilst he was still at Rugby Park. However for someone of a Rangers persuassion the second they expressed an interest he was only going to one place and that wasn't us

• 2 weeks later...