Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Slovenia v Scotland 29/02

Jute

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news Stewart. Zagreb doesn't have trains.

When's your return flight? 2018?

I'm not sure if this is a "in joke" that I don't understand but Zagreb does have a train station. One of the only cities that doesn't have a train station in Croatia is Dubrovnik. 

Also Zagreb is a pretty awesome city. Really liked it. Saying that, pretty much the whole of the balklands countries that I've been to are really nice.

I'm not sure if this is a "in joke" that I don't understand but Zagreb does have a train station. One of the only cities that doesn't have a train station in Croatia is Dubrovnik. 

You've got that the wrong way round.

Booked up going via Munich and train from there. Might even be able to squeeze in the Bayern v Schalke game if it is moved to the half 5 Sunday slot.

I'm going via Linz in Austria then staying an extra few days to go Snowboarding in Slovenia  :thumbsup:

£12.99 is an amazing price to fly to an away game.

You've got that the wrong way round.

I'm going via Linz in Austria then staying an extra few days to go Snowboarding in Slovenia  :thumbsup:

£12.99 is an amazing price to fly to an away game.

Eh? I don't understand this. I've been to Zagreb station and went to Dubrovnik by boat and left by bus because there is no train station.

The "2018" part was an "in joke". The thing about Zegreb nae having a train station was a stroke of pure luck.

Bad news Tyrant, Miami doesn't have an airport.

They built one last night.  :wave:

• 3 weeks later...