Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Managers in England

Laws was a weak as fuck appointment, doomed to failure from the off

Wasn't so much weak as stupid. They used OPTA stats and a management consultant firm to find out who provided 'best value per signing' or some pish. Outstandingly stupid, especially since they managed to identify Owen Coyle previously, and it was hardly secret Coyle was offski.

The merry-go-round will keep on turning

Roy Hodgson's coat might be on a shoogly peg.  The scousers have been chanting for Dalglish tonight!

Doesn't matter who come in (assuming Hodgson gets the dunt). The new owners need to invest some serious dough in that team.

Konchesky, Lucas, Ngog etc should be nowhere near a Liverpool shirt.

Doesn't matter who come in (assuming Hodgson gets the dunt). The new owners need to invest some serious dough in that team.

Konchesky, Lucas, Ngog etc should be nowhere near a Liverpool shirt.

You've not been watching a lot of Liverpool games of late then?

I can only presume you're jumping on the Sky Sports 'hate Lucas' bandwagon because Lucas has been nothing short of well in honesty Liverpool's best player for a while now. I can't remember the last mistake he made that cost Liverpool. Averages 92% success rate when passing. Breaks up the play constantly.

The other 2 I'll agree with you on, but Lucas you don't know what you're talking about.

If Roy survives this then I'll be amazed. I was hoping I could wake up this morning and he'd be gone!!!!!

You've not been watching a lot of Liverpool games of late then?

I can only presume you're jumping on the Sky Sports 'hate Lucas' bandwagon because Lucas has been nothing short of well in honesty Liverpool's best player for a while now. I can't remember the last mistake he made that cost Liverpool. Averages 92% success rate when passing. Breaks up the play constantly.

The other 2 I'll agree with you on, but Lucas you don't know what you're talking about.

If Roy survives this then I'll be amazed. I was hoping I could wake up this morning and he'd be gone!!!!!

Saw Lucas in the flesh 5 times last season and he was terrible on each occasion.  Obviously saw the majority of the live games too and have to say I wasn't impressed at all.

As for this season, I haven't seem much of LFC/Lucas, no. I'll take your word that he's improved greatly.

Also, you presume wrongly.  I don't jump on any "bandwagon".

The owners need to make a decision very soon whether to back Hodgson with money or give him the dunt. 

Saw Lucas in the flesh 5 times last season and he was terrible on each occasion.  Obviously saw the majority of the live games too and have to say I wasn't impressed at all.

As for this season, I haven't seem much of LFC/Lucas, no. I'll take your word that he's improved greatly.

Also, you presume wrongly.  I don't jump on any "bandwagon".

The owners need to make a decision very soon whether to back Hodgson with money or give him the dunt.

This season Lucas has been awesome. You have to remember he was one of the best up and coming ATTACKING midfielders in Brazil, but when he was signed he was made to develop into a defensive midfielder and he's finally found his feet in that position and has been playing VERY well in that position and he is one of the only players who gets pass marks this season.

I'll let you off then regarding bandwagon jumping, and apologise. I'm just fed up with people saying 'Lucas is shite' just simply because others say it when they clearly don't watch much of him of late because he's been brilliant. The Chelsea game was the high point for him, he never put a foot wrong and was my MOTM that day (along with a few other games where he's been shit hot).

I think Roy's time is coming to an end. He has made a MASSIVE gap between fans and himself, and it's not healthy - he hit a new low when blaming fans for last night, he said he's never been given time - however I've NEVER EVER saw fans react like the did last night to a manager, it's never been that bad so he needs to take responsibility himself. I hope it'll be all over soon, but do I want Rafa back? NO!

Sorry Robo but I agree with Ally. Although I would concede that Lucas has been less shite this season but that's maybe down to even worse signings such as Konchesky coming in.

I read a disturbing rumour yesterday that Liverpool were "setn to reward" N'gog with a new long term contract. :(

Sorry Robo but I agree with Ally. Although I would concede that Lucas has been less shite this season but that's maybe down to even worse signings such as Konchesky coming in.

I read a disturbing rumour yesterday that Liverpool were "setn to reward" N'gog with a new long term contract. :(

Then it concerns me that you don't know your football. I've listed his pass success rate, I've listed he was an attacking midfielder who's just been transformed into defensive midfielder and NOW are Liverpool seeing how good he is.

I reference you to the Chelsea game in which he dominated the Chelsea defence. There has also been many other games where Lucas is the one who makes the difference.

I have watched him many times this season and I feel he's finally developing into a good player for Liverpool.

He make one mistake in a game, however it would appear many armchairs will slate him for it (now I'm not saying either of you 2 are armchairs) but yet the 9 other outfield players will make up to 5 mistakes and it'll go un-noticed because their name isn't Lucas.

I was at said Chelsea game and Lucas didn't do too badly as I recall but a few improved performances doesn't suddenly make him a Liverpool level player. Anyone who thinks otherwise perhaps doesn't "know his football" as well as he likes to think.

Weirdly the majority of Liverpool fans agree with me after a quick check on RAWK and This Is Anfield......

No further questions your honour.

Weirdly the majority of Liverpool fans agree with me after a quick check on RAWK and This Is Anfield......

No further questions your honour.

And most of them wanted to keep Rafa...

I actually think Lucas is a decent player, attempting to prove it by saying a load of folk on an internet forum agree maybe isn't the best back up in the world, however.

And most of them wanted to keep Rafa...

I actually think Lucas is a decent player, attempting to prove it by saying a load of folk on an internet forum agree maybe isn't the best back up in the world, however.

On RAWK there is a massive thread on Lucas, and about 90% of people share the same view as myself. Also Liverpool fans I've spoken to around voice the same opinions as myself.

If not a huge 100 page-ish thread on Lucas, where else you recommend going for an opinion? I can't exactly say 'aye well this guy I was speaking to' because there isn't evidence I've actually spoken to that person.

I can only go on stats and what is written on RAWK, I'd say they are valid enough.

Most wanted to keep Rafa AT THE TIME because there was a bigger picture in the matter, his time has come and gone though - and Roy is taking us further down to verging on (well it is after yesterday) laughing stock.

Fosters - Yeah the Greek has been very consistent for Liverpool and it's come as a shock even to myself.

On RAWK there is a massive thread on Lucas, and about 90% of people share the same view as myself. Also Liverpool fans I've spoken to around voice the same opinions as myself.

If not a huge 100 page-ish thread on Lucas, where else you recommend going for an opinion? I can't exactly say 'aye well this guy I was speaking to' because there isn't evidence I've actually spoken to that person.

I can only go on stats and what is written on RAWK, I'd say they are valid enough.

Most wanted to keep Rafa AT THE TIME because there was a bigger picture in the matter, his time has come and gone though - and Roy is taking us further down to verging on (well it is after yesterday) laughing stock.

Fosters - Yeah the Greek has been very consistent for Liverpool and it's come as a shock even to myself.

And even if you have spoken to said person, why should their opinion hold sway over anyone's opinion on here, other than you happen to agree with it? I do see your point.

But there have been multiple pages of stuff on here I do not agree with, or on Mad or on the Hat, doesn't mean it's right, does it? Your opinion is still just your opinion, no matter how many hold the same view.

What was the bigger picture with Rafa then - just the Hicks and Gillett stuff?

And even if you have spoken to said person, why should their opinion hold sway over anyone's opinion on here, other than you happen to agree with it? I do see your point.

But there have been multiple pages of stuff on here I do not agree with, or on Mad or on the Hat, doesn't mean it's right, does it? Your opinion is still just your opinion, no matter how many hold the same view.

What was the bigger picture with Rafa then - just the Hicks and Gillett stuff?

Yeah fair play.

The bigger picture was that yeah. I wanted Rafa to go, I was one of those - however at the time it happened it was wrong decision to make because Roy Hodgson was touted by the media for him to get the job not long before Rafa was sacked - and that's what happened, and look what's happening now? The media in theory got Roy the job.

At the time Rafa was holding the cards to get rid of the owners and he was with the fans in the fight, he knew they were being outed and it was only a matter of time. He should have been given another season under new owners, if it didn't work - then it was time for him to go. I doubt Rafa would ever have let Liverpool slip to 19th place in the league and playing as badly as they are now, no way.

The way it was handled was wrong and the fact Roy was being touted before Rafa was out scared me and I did not at the time he was sacked want him to be sacked (does that make sense). Months before I did want him to go, when managers of a good calibre would have been available (I wanted Pellegrini).

It was the timing that was wrong, and look at the state of them now? It's truly awful, but hey it's all Rafa's fault according to the media. It's the fact Rafa changed his team around week in week out (despite Fergie and other managers changing their teams more than Rafa ever did - I think Fergie is at 154 changing his team around week after week). According to the media it's all the fault of Rafa just simply because Roy is the media darling and it's sickening.

All said and done, right now I don't want Rafa back but he's better than Woy fucking Hodgson!!!

That make sense, rather tired?