Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

FAO: Users with forgotten Passwords

mizer

Hi guys,

Tried to sign up to no avail - won't let me log in and obviously neither will it send me a new password. Username is Kenny and email address is as this post.

Cheers,

Kenny

Guest Stuartini-guest

At the moment our automatic email is nae working, so if you cant remember your password post in here as a guest and we can reset your password and email it manually to you.

Cheers

The DT admin team

Reset password please gentlemen

• 5 weeks later...
Guest CzechSheep.

Hi there. I have a little problem with registration. I didn't recive activation link yet. I tried to resend it but it always shows error code. Could you register me please? thanks CzechSheep!

Hi there. I have a little problem with registration. I didn't recive activation link yet. I tried to resend it but it always shows error code. Could you register me please? thanks CzechSheep!

Yip something has went wrong in the back and trying to rectify

You have an email

Guest Inverness Reds

Hi - Inverness Reds here!  Is this a back end problem on the server or a config issue with the forum?  Think I can setup a registration email address for you directly if that would make things easier.  The emails would go via the server then.

Hi - Inverness Reds here!  Is this a back end problem on the server or a config issue with the forum?  Think I can setup a registration email address for you directly if that would make things easier.  The emails would go via the server then.

We seem to have it back working....but it may be easier with a registration email address. TC or GD will have to answer your question.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...