Author Topic: Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship  (Read 398425 times)

Offline CvB

• Bench Warmer
  • Rating: 17
I suppose the one good thing is that at least the boy is absolutely fucking terrible.

There was always a chance they might have had to play somebody that could score.

Online RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 65
I said it was a soft red card at the time.

A player gets barged off the ball, twice, in deliberate provocation. He reacts by kicking out, not with his studs, just a natural reaction, a wee kick that McKenna hardly noticed and gets sent off.

That was the ref applying the rules to the letter of the law but it wasn't the right decision, a yellow would have been more fair. Imagine if it was the other way round! It wouldn't have even been a yellow in previous years. As Jerry Sadowitz says, Britain's gone gay. Poor wee lambs needing protection from a wee show of petulance.

It was clever by McKenna given Morelos's known temperament. The decision cost Rangers three points as they were going to HORSE us on Sunday and should have been one up before the red card following Ball's major fuck up.

Interesting use of language. I agree with the "soft" comment, but Ball's error wasn't a major fuck up, it was a very ordinary mistake in losing his man after a deflection; one that Considine, McKenna and Devlin could all have made in the circumstances. The was no evidence that Morelos would be the difference between us drawing and getting horsed. You downplay one incident, yet deploy hyperbole in describing another. That's inconsistent at best.

Online rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -144
Interesting use of language. I agree with the "soft" comment, but Ball's error wasn't a major fuck up, it was a very ordinary mistake in losing his man after a deflection; one that Considine, McKenna and Devlin could all have made in the circumstances. The was no evidence that Morelos would be the difference between us drawing and getting horsed. You downplay one incident, yet deploy hyperbole in describing another. That's inconsistent at best.

You didn't read carefully. The penalty was his second fuck up. Pulling his shirt, even for the briefest of moments was ASKING for trouble. I said "BEFORE the red card". When he tried to step out for offside, he failed to see that another defender was playing his own man on. When the ball came over him, he left a simple one-on-one and his blushes were saved by a combination of poor finishing and Joe Lewis's right leg. We were lucky not to be one down by then and we were lucky to get a draw, given one shot on target all day, in the 93rd minute. I thought McInnes was spiking shite about doing ok in the first 10 minutes. We were fucking terrible before they had 10 men and also after.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Online RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
My apologies, I thought it was McKenna that played him on when I saw it, but he was on Morelos. Aye, that was fucking awful, I stand corrected. I thought we were shite, but I didn't see anything from them that made me think they would horse us. Mainly down to them not being that great up front.

Offline Lencarl

• First Team
  • Rating: 11
The Rangers v NK Maribor

Hope that NK Maribor can do one over Sevco in this tie.

They need knocked out before the group stages and stop that revenue coming in.
 :thumbsup:
NEVER plan ahead.

Online ayrshire_don74

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: -81
what a nice cosy draw they have .. cunts
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Offline LA-Don

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 21
what a nice cosy draw they have .. cunts

I don't grudge them it as much as I despise them. We've had chances in recent years but haven't taken them, including against Maribor (the only time I recall Rooney ever missing a penalty.)

Online RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
I don't grudge them it as much as I despise them. We've had chances in recent years but haven't taken them, including against Maribor (the only time I recall Rooney ever missing a penalty.)

Maribor and Apollon were our two chances to get to the group stages and we fucked it (or at least the ref did vs Maribor).

I don't think folk realise just how much of a disaster it will be for the dons and the rest of Scottish fitba if the hun qualify for the group stages (which they will). That's a massive pot that will open a gap. We're heading directly towards the 2000-14 years again of helicopter Sundays and sideshows. 

Offline Lencarl

• First Team
Maribor and Apollon were our two chances to get to the group stages and we fucked it (or at least the ref did vs Maribor).

I don't think folk realise just how much of a disaster it will be for the dons and the rest of Scottish fitba if the hun qualify for the group stages (which they will). That's a massive pot that will open a gap. We're heading directly towards the 2000-14 years again of helicopter Sundays and sideshows.

Agreed. It is looking very worrying at the moment. They have spunked the cash to build a squad capable to reach the Group Stages and compete for the Scottish Premiership Title. That is a words I thought I would never say.

Still live in hope that it all goes wrong for them in the coming months for the good of Scottish football
NEVER plan ahead.

Online Ten Caat

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 39
They might well now reach the group stages of the Europa League thanks to a bizarrely easy draw but won't get anywhere near Celtic in our league.

What is worrying is that though they've spunked a fair bit of cash on players who are only marginally better than last season's duds, they are actually recouping it in large chunks on players they paid pennies for....£2million for Windass and £800k for Declan John. We can only hope they don't get any more out the door and that their enormous squad takes it's inevitable financial toll.

Online ayrshire_don74

• First Team Regular
they have spent circa £8m and recouped £3m .. losses of £6m last year pretty obvious they are getting funds from elsewhere ?
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Online RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
they have spent circa £8m and recouped £3m .. losses of £6m last year pretty obvious they are getting funds from elsewhere ?

Not really. They had loans to last until season end. They make a huge chunk of money off season tickets (£10-15M). Historically they've spent that up front and then gone hunting for expensive loans come January. This season they've speculated enough to get them Europa League (you would assume) and so they'll be - for the first time - on a very good footing for the remainder of the season and into next. Over the next few years they'll have traded themselves into a position by which they can qualify for the Europa league every year without too much difficulty (very difficult draw aside).

Online ayrshire_don74

• First Team Regular
agree the cash will run dry but their expenses will be significantly higher this year plus paying legal fees, they need to pay close brothers off februaty a europa run may get 3-4 m , so again will need financing , or sell morelos for £11m
MR GRUMPY IS HERE

Online RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
agree the cash will run dry but their expenses will be significantly higher this year plus paying legal fees, they need to pay close brothers off februaty a europa run may get 3-4 m , so again will need financing , or sell morelos for £11m

I think that they will have paid the loan back already. I expect that the Europa league will be closer to £10M in revenue given the size of Ibrox and dependent on the draw of course. I think it'll see them through to the end of the season. Either way, it saves them facing a huge problem quickly.

Offline donsdaft

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: -55
Don't lose faith

Maribor 2

Hun 0

Online Ten Caat

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 39
Sevco 2-0 up but have just had McCrorie sent off. Wonder what grounds the SFA will rescind this one on?

Offline LA-Don

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 21
Sevco 2-0 up but have just had McCrorie sent off. Wonder what grounds the SFA will rescind this one on?

Ha, you beat me to it! Odds of an appeal going in?

Offline baggy89

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 41
  • God forgives, I don't.
Shite use of language, from BBC Scotland on Twitter, that will only reinforce the sevco followers fantasies. “McCrorie sent off for a slide tackle”

Offline tlg1903

• Captain
  • Rating: 48
Check out @Oldfirmfacts1’s Tweet: ?s=09

Good effort from Saints fans here 👍
Decided to start a football blog, feel free to have a read here.

http://foxintheboxon.blogspot.co.uk/?view=flipcard

Offline Lencarl

• First Team
Marcos Tavares has vowed to make The Rangers his latest victim as Maribor try to overcome their first leg Ibrox nightmare in the Europa League. The veteran Brazilian striker has netted five goals against Scottish teams since arriving in Slovenia ten years ago and has helped them beat Rangers, Celtic, Hibs and Aberdeen over the years.

We are all rooting for you Marcos, only 2 goals required and none against.  :thumbsup:
NEVER plan ahead.