Author Topic: Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship  (Read 426299 times)

Offline bearsdenred

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 13
Re: Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship
« Reply #5860 on: November 03, 2018, 05:14:08 PM »
The Rangers have failed to make a profit since they imploded six years ago.
By my reading, their losses since then have totalled £38.6m and that’s just madness.
Never mind the football side of this, as a financial guy looking at their accounts, their business model makes no sense.Spending more than you earn year after year…how do they get their money back?
Their cash is due to run out again early in the New Year and they’ve admitted another £4.6m in loans will be needed, with another £3m required next season.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3437729/rangers-david-low-finances-dave-king-celtic-10-in-a-row-warning/

PS...No debt in UK football till the mid 1980s. Everyone lived with their own means & Rangers were 4th force behind Celtic & New Firm. All changed when RFC was taken over in 1986 & been gorging on money till liquidation 2012. New club follow following same path with same directors.

And judging by reports the big clubs in Europe are leaving UEFA and Plans for a breakaway 16-team European Super League, to include Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich and five from England but none from Scotland

So that cuts off cash for Sevco in the future. Tick Tock

Lencarl,

this break away league they are talking about, have you read some of the "rules" for the clubs invited.

NO relegation, NO promotion to that league. That will be the start of a slippery road for home nations and even countries these teams are being picked from. Whos going to fund this league? It would not suprise me to see these teams trying to even Keep their Champions league places.

Offline tom_widdows

• Captain
  • Rating: 30
  • Miserable Cúnt & Architectural Killjoy
Re: Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship
« Reply #5861 on: November 03, 2018, 06:10:27 PM »
Lencarl,

this break away league they are talking about, have you read some of the "rules" for the clubs invited.

NO relegation, NO promotion to that league. That will be the start of a slippery road for home nations and even countries these teams are being picked from. Whos going to fund this league? It would not suprise me to see these teams trying to even Keep their Champions league places.

Perhaps I'm weird but everytime these stories about breakaway leagues emerge I wonder what is going through the minds of the creators.
It can be tedious going to Kilmarnock, Dundee etc 2-3 times every season but at least there is a decent chance of me going and every so often a 'new' team appears in the league plus the chance each season of a cup trip to a lower league stadium.

Should it ever come to pass that the Dons were to only play teams from mainland Europe (no promotion etc) the novelty would wear off very quick for me as essentially away fans would be removed and any sense of 'rivalry' would be fleeting IMO. My delight at seeing the failure of certain scottish teams would never be replicated with scandinavians/ Dutchies etc.

I'm pissed off with the current stand off between La Liga and the spanish FA over the prospect of playing actual league games in the USA akin to the showpiece NFL games at Wembley and currenly the NHL games in Finland. Watched the NHL match last night (Florida vs Winnipeg in Helsiniki) and the asmosphere was flat, essentially a preseason friendly crowd compared to the more 'tense' feeling you get when the matches are played in north america.
For me, without a decent atmosphere ALL professional sports events may as well be a kids 5 a side football birthday party.
I'm a man, and as a man I crave disappointment.

That's why I support Aberdeen Football Club & Scotland.

Offline kiriakovisthenewstrachan

• First Team
  • Rating: 9
« Reply #5862 on: November 03, 2018, 09:07:46 PM »
The Rangers have failed to make a profit since they imploded six years ago.
By my reading, their losses since then have totalled £38.6m and that’s just madness.
Never mind the football side of this, as a financial guy looking at their accounts, their business model makes no sense.Spending more than you earn year after year…how do they get their money back?
Their cash is due to run out again early in the New Year and they’ve admitted another £4.6m in loans will be needed, with another £3m required next season.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3437729/rangers-david-low-finances-dave-king-celtic-10-in-a-row-warning/

PS...No debt in UK football till the mid 1980s. Everyone lived with their own means & Rangers were 4th force behind Celtic & New Firm. All changed when RFC was taken over in 1986 & been gorging on money till liquidation 2012. New club follow following same path with same directors.

And judging by reports the big clubs in Europe are leaving UEFA and Plans for a breakaway 16-team European Super League, to include Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich and five from England but none from Scotland

So that cuts off cash for Sevco in the future. Tick Tock

Had a read of those latest accounts, the full version.  As the guy in The Sun eludes to, the business model makes no sense.  That's two full years that they have been in the top league, so europe aside, it looks like there is no obvious way that their turnover will increase massively going forward yet the wage bill continues to rise it would seem.  This season with their relative success in europe you would suspect they may break even but its almost like they will need to have a decent european run every single season to avoid posting a significant loss.  Crazy.

Yet amusing.

Offline Lencarl

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 5
« Reply #5863 on: November 06, 2018, 11:44:54 AM »
From a hun on Twitter who can actually read and write.

I see Aberdeen has done it again played shite all game a stole it at the end now killie will feel like Rangers did last week lucky sheep shagging bastards 2 shots on goal and 2 goals

:laughing:
NEVER plan ahead.

Offline Lencarl

• First Team Regular
« Reply #5864 on: November 07, 2018, 08:23:17 AM »
The Rangers have appealed against the controversial second yellow card dished out to Daniel Candeias against St Mirren. The Ibrox club have asked the SFA for a hearing and their request has been granted. Even though there is no mechanism to overturn a second yellow, Gers will get the chance to outline their case.

This is beyond belief. You can not appeal a second yellow card. Under any circumstances.
NEVER plan ahead.

Offline CvB

• Bench Warmer
  • Rating: 17
« Reply #5865 on: November 07, 2018, 08:52:05 AM »
The Rangers have appealed against the controversial second yellow card dished out to Daniel Candeias against St Mirren. The Ibrox club have asked the SFA for a hearing and their request has been granted. Even though there is no mechanism to overturn a second yellow, Gers will get the chance to outline their case.

This is beyond belief. You can not appeal a second yellow card. Under any circumstances.

I saw that and initially thought the same, but I think a yellow can be appealed if it was the wrong man or something.
Did we not appeal a yellow given to Maddison?

Offline Lencarl

• First Team Regular
« Reply #5866 on: November 07, 2018, 09:17:28 AM »
I saw that and initially thought the same, but I think a yellow can be appealed if it was the wrong man or something.
Did we not appeal a yellow given to Maddison?

You are correct.

Aberdeen successfully appealed a yellow card shown to midfielder James Maddison in 2016 but I think it is the second yellow card rule that is the problem here.
NEVER plan ahead.

Offline tlg1903

• Captain
  • Rating: 49
« Reply #5867 on: November 07, 2018, 09:44:25 AM »
Going to spunk 1.5 mill on a hybrid pitch apparently
Decided to start a football blog, feel free to have a read here.

http://foxintheboxon.blogspot.co.uk/?view=flipcard

Offline RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 66
« Reply #5868 on: November 07, 2018, 10:23:18 AM »
You are correct.

Aberdeen successfully appealed a yellow card shown to midfielder James Maddison in 2016 but I think it is the second yellow card rule that is the problem here.

Mistaken identity or simulation are the only two instances where it can be challenged I think. There's always room to set new precedents of course, regardless of the team involved. I don't see it as a bad thing necessarily. There would be cause for Hamilton to complain about Imrie's second yellow against us of course and so it could lead to a lot of unnecessary panel reviews. Candeis' second yellow didn't seem to be correct, but unless you can create a whole new category that can be subject to review (like mistaken identity etc) then I don't really see how you can overturn it.

Offline Ten Caat

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 36
« Reply #5869 on: November 07, 2018, 11:20:29 AM »
You can bet your bottom dollar the SFA will find a way of rescinding the second yellow card despite there being (at present) no way in the rules to do so.....it's sevco so "where there's a billy boy, there's a way"

It was a ridiculous decision to book Candeias in the first place, obviously he was the innocent party so when it happens it will be the correct decision. Just bizarre that sevco always seem to be the club that gets their decisions overturned whilst every other club seems to lose their appeals and even worse, have decisions that were not made during play suddenly find the new Compliance Officer flexing her muscles as if to justify her position and dish out suspensions.

Am I being paranoid?

Offline Lencarl

• First Team Regular
« Reply #5870 on: November 07, 2018, 02:06:57 PM »
Despite there not being an appeal process available ref a second yellow card, why did the SFA just tell The Rangers there is no appeal process and end it right there.

Being paranoid myself no other scottish football club could have appealed this.

Not a peep from Sutton, Stewart or Boyd on the subject. They are quick to have their say.Right or wrong :wave:

NEVER plan ahead.

Offline Lencarl

• First Team Regular
« Reply #5871 on: November 07, 2018, 08:42:05 PM »
Decision over second yellow card appeal delayed until approx 10.00 tomorrow.  :cardyellow:
NEVER plan ahead.

Offline Lencarl

• First Team Regular
« Reply #5872 on: November 08, 2018, 07:44:36 AM »
The Rangers midfielder Daniel Candeias' appeal dismissed as fuming Ibrox side to push for rule change

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-midfielder-daniel-candeias-appeal-13553552

The huns are raging by ra way...... :laughing:
NEVER plan ahead.

Offline RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 66
« Reply #5873 on: November 08, 2018, 01:46:24 PM »
I've just realised that they appealed on the grounds of mistaken identity. It makes complete sense now. They were allowed to make their appeal because of that. The fact that it was patently not mistaken identity meant it couldn't be overturned. They've just spent money on the appeal to make a point. Fair enough. The SFA panel not in the wrong then it seems.

Offline bearsdenred

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 13
« Reply #5874 on: November 08, 2018, 02:34:26 PM »
I've just realised that they appealed on the grounds of mistaken identity. It makes complete sense now. They were allowed to make their appeal because of that. The fact that it was patently not mistaken identity meant it couldn't be overturned. They've just spent money on the appeal to make a point. Fair enough. The SFA panel not in the wrong then it seems.
  now the cunts want to change that law to ensure they can get off scott free again.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-midfielder-daniel-candeias-appeal-13553552

Rangers are set to take the SFA to task after their appeal against a red card for Daniel Candeias was dismissed.

The Ibrox club are ready to push for a change in the rules that would allow for a challenge to an ordering off after two yellow cards.

Rangers are fuming after the winger was sent off in injury time in Saturday’s 2-0 victory over St Mirren.

It’s believed ref Willie Collum flashed a second yellow for an altercation with Buddies defender Anton Ferdinand but TV pictures appeared to show Candeias was innocent.

Offline Stewart

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: 15
« Reply #5875 on: November 08, 2018, 02:53:44 PM »
  now the cunts want to change that law to ensure they can get off scott free again.

Rangers are set to take the SFA to task after their appeal against a red card for Daniel Candeias was dismissed.

The Ibrox club are ready to push for a change in the rules that would allow for a challenge to an ordering off after two yellow cards.

Rangers are fuming after the winger was sent off in injury time in Saturday’s 2-0 victory over St Mirren.

It’s believed ref Willie Collum flashed a second yellow for an altercation with Buddies defender Anton Ferdinand but TV pictures appeared to show Candeias was innocent.

Don't think it's necessarily a bad idea but November isn't the time to change it.

Offline Ten Caat

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 36
« Reply #5876 on: November 08, 2018, 04:46:30 PM »
To be fair the rule does need looking at where blatant miscarriages of justice occur. But as Stewart says....not in mid season. Any rule changes decided upon should not come into force until the start of season 2109/20

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -142
« Reply #5877 on: November 08, 2018, 07:17:29 PM »
Disaster for Scotland.

2 goals in a minute have put Rangers 4-3 down v. Spartak Moscow.

Really need some great results from both halves of the OF to help our coefficient.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise

Offline Lencarl

• First Team Regular
« Reply #5878 on: November 08, 2018, 08:44:34 PM »
Disaster for Scotland.

2 goals in a minute have put Rangers 4-3 down v. Spartak Moscow.

Really need some great results from both halves of the OF to help our coefficient.

About time their luck ran out.

More of the same in the upcoming weeks please .  :thumbsup:
NEVER plan ahead.

Offline Jute

• Club Legend
  • Rating: 20
« Reply #5879 on: November 08, 2018, 08:58:15 PM »
Tribute Act have lodged a complaint with the SFA over Collum according to Sky. Any other team apart from the green arse cheek would be on a disrepute charge if they tried this.