Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Hot off the press ....?

HOT OF THE PRESS

I’ve just heard fthat no matter what happens tonight i.e. win lose or draw McGhee’s gone tomorrow!!!!

Scott Leitch is bullying the young kids and treating them like crap and the older players have had enough, they asked for leitch to be removed and McGhee stood by his man. Then Saturday happened, player power boys!

Watch this space, see if McGhee waves goodbye at the end of tonight’s game, not that I’ll be there to see it like…….maybe!!!!

HOT OF THE PRESS

I’ve just heard fthat no matter what happens tonight i.e. win lose or draw McGhee’s gone tomorrow!!!!

Scott Leitch is bullying the young kids and treating them like crap and the older players have had enough, they asked for leitch to be removed and McGhee stood by his man. Then Saturday happened, player power boys!

Watch this space, see if McGhee waves goodbye at the end of tonight’s game, not that I’ll be there to see it like…….maybe!!!!

Well here's hoping the team play their socks off tonight and pick up the three points, cos we sair need it!!!  :wave:

Bullying = harrassment which could = gross misconduct = no pay off? Thinking aloud.

Aye, but Leitch would have the "prove it" card with him. Could go to a tribunal and we could end up paying out full whack, probably best saying to him "we know what's been going on but we'll give you a percentage of what you're due and we'll not let on you're a bully with the youngsters."

I don't understand why we can't just sack them, this is surely exclusive to the football world?  If I fucked up my job as badly as McGhee's fucked up his, I'd have been sacked a long time ago - needless to say without a hint of compensation.

???

Aye, but Leitch would have the "prove it" card with him. Could go to a tribunal and we could end up paying out full whack, probably best saying to him "we know what's been going on but we'll give you a percentage of what you're due and we'll not let on you're a bully with the youngsters."

We could do that AND take him roon the side and kick his cunt in.

There's a precedent here.....

A football coach who was sacked for allegedly bullying young players and sexually harassing a female colleague has won a claim for wrongful dismissal.

John McCormack sued SPL side Hamilton Academical for £93,334 in damages after being dismissed for alleged gross misconduct in August 2008.

I don't understand why we can't just sack them, this is surely exclusive to the football world?  If I fucked up my job as badly as McGhee's fucked up his, I'd have been sacked a long time ago - needless to say without a hint of compensation.

???

Happens in Investment Banking too. A guy at Merrill Lynch I think it was got a £7m pay off for almost bankrupting them and also being a part of the old financial global meltdown.

We could do that AND take him roon the side and kick his cunt in.

As long as they're taking volunteers for the second bit...

Nothing like being innocent until proven guilty.

Strong smell of shite on this one.

Not even aberdeen football club would keep a manager then fire him after a win.

Only the way Mcghee is going is if we get humped.

We sacked Jimmy after a win.  ???

Official line was that Calderwood had accepted his pay off before the hibs match was it not?

Calderwood was not sacked, he asked to be paid off after several members of the board gave him a vote of no confidance, the quote was something along the lines of "Jimmy several of the board members arnt giving you their backing" If thats the case then write me a cheque.

What ever happens - Im sure they are making their shortlist already and untill they pick someone who can get rid of the cancer within the club nothing is going to change.

We cant keep working our way through average managers, the change needs to come from the top. 

Official line was that Calderwood had accepted his pay off before the hibs match was it not?

Calderwood was not sacked, he asked to be paid off after several members of the board gave him a vote of no confidance, the quote was something along the lines of "Jimmy several of the board members arnt giving you their backing" If thats the case then write me a cheque.

What ever happens - Im sure they are making their shortlist already and untill they pick someone who can get rid of the cancer within the club nothing is going to change.

We cant keep working our way through average managers, the change needs to come from the top.

I'd be happy with an average manager. We currently don't have one of those.

Mcghee had an okish record - He was never the man for the job, Even less so considering we havnt given the guy a penny to buy a player.

Calderwood did a good job in his first couple of seasons and pushed the self distruct button

Paterson was a joke, although his reign financially stabalised the club (more to do with wyness than anything else)

Skovdahl - Never managed to win the big games, think if Calderwood had followed Ebbe rather than paterson then the club wouldnt be in the shape that it is now.

Miller - Responsible for the worst transfers in the clubs history

Mcghee had an okish record - He was never the man for the job, Even less so considering we havnt given the guy a penny to buy a player.

Skovdahl - Never managed to win the big games, think if Calderwood had followed Ebbe rather than paterson then the club wouldnt be in the shape that it is now.

what big games are you refering to with old Ebbe?

Good to see the broken record of 'hes done ok considering hes had fuck all money'

Have heard that said about every single manager since I took an interest. Excuse is the same, only the definition of 'fuck all' has changed.

Im assuming by your logic you would have us run like hearts just so dingus can blow as much money as possible to boost his ego?

what big games are you refering to with old Ebbe?

Good to see the broken record of 'hes done ok considering hes had fuck all money'

Have heard that said about every single manager since I took an interest. Excuse is the same, only the definition of 'fuck all' has changed.

Im assuming by your logic you would have us run like hearts just so dingus can blow as much money as possible to boost his ego?

Nae money on transfers but still much better pay on offer at Pittodrie.