Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

EGM scheduled at Pittodrie tomorrow! :-)

Lets hope it's taxi for Mcghee, though he can pay the fare himself. Been a complete waste of a wage. Stewart Milne cannot allow this to continue. Truly one of the most if not the most depressing and embarrassing days as an Aberdeen fan. And it's not like we're short of them :hammer:

Lets hope it's taxi for Mcghee, though he can pay the fare himself. Been a complete waste of a wage. Stewart Milne cannot allow this to continue. Truly one of the most if not the most depressing and embarrassing days as an Aberdeen fan. And it's not like we're short of them :hammer:

Fuck I know - work on Monday is gonna be torture - I felt quite sheltered from it yesterday when the drama was unfolding as I was in the borders with no mobi signal but it has really kicked in this morning  >:(

Fuck I know - work on Monday is gonna be torture - I felt quite sheltered from it yesterday when the drama was unfolding as I was in the borders with no mobi signal but it has really kicked in this morning  >:(

You know things are really bad when you start getting sypathetic texts insrtead of wind up ones from mates that support other teams like I was getting from about 4.30 onwards yesterday

You know things are really bad when you start getting sypathetic texts insrtead of wind up ones from mates that support other teams like I was getting from about 4.30 onwards yesterday

Mine all came through at 11pm when I got home - from Hibs, Hearts, Celtic and Rangers fans  :-[

Why not have a nice Sunday roast, a glass of red wine and forget about the Dons. The team won't give a shit today, the manager sees it as no great loss (just 3 points) - so why should you let your day be ruined worrying about some tinks who support other teams bothering you.

It only hurts or is embarassing if you let it be so. Try diversionary tactics like telling them what a lovely weekend you had... perhaps bore them with tales of a sunday roast with all the trimmings, or what your favourite type of pie is etc etc

They were all being nice - that was the worst thing  ;D

Roast chicken and mojitos for me today I reckon  :P

i was at the Mswamo hotel here last night and the two cellic boys here were also very Respectful, we all agreed that HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED has made a total mockery of a once proud football club. They even went on to say that without a club like ours doing well the rest of the league pales into insignificance .

I will say this if it was the Huns we would be at the end of a barage of abuse by ra way