Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Daal signs for Dundee

I read an article on the Dondeh pages saying that Dyron Daal had signed a contract with Dundee. What's everyone's thoughts on this? I thought he was going to be another one of these "one-for-the-future" players. Seems a strange move from the Dons, offloading a promising striker. Then again, I suppose Daal has been dicked around by the Dons for long enough on this amateur contract that he's been on for sixteen years! In the end he has to think about his own interests.

I feel sorry for him really, he's the worst player I've ever seen play for Aberdeen I think, but he seemed to enjoy himself and at least try his best. Good luck to the guy, he'll need it with Alex Rae as his new manager.

Just had a look about, it seems that he's only signed for them on loan. How does that work then, seeing as he's only signed with us as an amateur?

Certainly couldn't fault the boys enthusiasm, but as Slim said certainly doesn't appear to have been the most talented of individuals.

Wish the guy no harm at all, and wish him a' the best.... lets face it he'll need it in Dundee ;)

Guest Johnny Mac

I feel sorry for him really, he's the worst player I've ever seen play for Aberdeen I think, but he seemed to enjoy himself and at least try his best.

Worse than Richie Byrne?

Genau. Ihr Deutsch ist ziemlich gut. Wo lernten Sie? Ich lebe in Aberdeen jetzt, aber ich komme ursprünglich aus München.

Ich denke seine gerufene Freie Ãœbersetzung.

Dinnae you start as well  ;)

Feeling left out?  Go to http://www.freetranslation.com/ to join in.  That website takes me back to the days of Standard Grade French!

Genau. Ihr Deutsch ist ziemlich gut. Wo lernten Sie? Ich lebe in Aberdeen jetzt, aber ich komme ursprünglich aus München.

Ich denke seine gerufene Freie Ãœbersetzung.

Dinnae you start as well  ;)

Feeling left out?  Go to http://www.freetranslation.com/ to join in.  That website takes me back to the days of Standard Grade French!

Never used that one afore, but have certainly used Babelfish......

Good move - Daal gets a few games, which is good for him and us. Like everybody else I think he will be punted in the summer but feel sorry for him because he really does try hard when he plays and on an amateur wage for a year. Unfortunately there is no room for sympathy in football.