Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons Still 9/1 for Second

Just had a quick look at Betfair and Aberdeen are 9/1 to finish 2nd, might be worth a little interest. Rangers are 1/25.

Also about 1/3 for 3rd, Hearts just under 3/1, Hibs 10/1.

There is a bit of discrepency in the market though as it has Rangers at 1.01 for a top 2 finish but 1.04 to win without Celtic (the same thing)

And Aberdeen at 9 (8/1) for a top 2 finish but 10 (9/1) without Celtic.

I know that there is still a tiny chance of both Rangers and ourselves winning the league but even then, Celtic still wouldn't count, just seems a bit weird to me.

Also noticed that we are a best priced 11/2 for Saturday (generally 5/1) I can never really remember us being that short a price, Huns best price 4/7. Anyone for a bit of 40/1 Foster for first or last goal ?

Guest efan_ekoku

Just had a quick look at Betfair and Aberdeen are 9/1 to finish 2nd, might be worth a little interest. Rangers are 1/25.

Also about 1/3 for 3rd, Hearts just under 3/1, Hibs 10/1.

There is a bit of discrepency in the market though as it has Rangers at 1.01 for a top 2 finish but 1.04 to win without Celtic (the same thing)

And Aberdeen at 9 (8/1) for a top 2 finish but 10 (9/1) without Celtic.

I know that there is still a tiny chance of both Rangers and ourselves winning the league but even then, Celtic still wouldn't count, just seems a bit weird to me.

Also noticed that we are a best priced 11/2 for Saturday (generally 5/1) I can never really remember us being that short a price, Huns best price 4/7. Anyone for a bit of 40/1 Foster for first or last goal ?

The difference with that bet is that the league without Celtic takes out all teams matches vs Celtic and with Rangers having beaten Celtic and us having not, that gives them 3 less points if you get my drift

i'm fairly certain that wasn't the case in these Markets when i was working for Ladbrokes, it was just take out Celtic but your results against them would still count, same with betting without the big 4 in England, your games against them still counted but it was basically betting to finish 5th.