Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

RedTV International?

I just got RedTV for the first time. Maybe it's just me or my browser, but in the flash player, I can't adjust the volume or skip the timeline forwards/backwards. In fact, I can't see any controls whatsoever.

I paid £39.99 for the year, mainly for the highlights that I can't view on BBC because I'm overseas, but it seems a bit of a piss take that they're asking for an extra £20 2 days later to view content that had been previously provided as part of the package I paid for.

It's not a huge deal, but you'd think they'd sort it out before taking subscriptions for this season.

I just got RedTV for the first time. Maybe it's just me or my browser, but in the flash player, I can't adjust the volume or skip the timeline forwards/backwards. In fact, I can't see any controls whatsoever.

I paid £39.99 for the year, mainly for the highlights that I can't view on BBC because I'm overseas, but it seems a bit of a piss take that they're asking for an extra £20 2 days later to view content that had been previously provided as part of the package I paid for.

It's not a huge deal, but you'd think they'd sort it out before taking subscriptions for this season.

Sounds familiar...

I think Red TV will be staying the same you just can not watch live games like you could last year a few times. Red TV International sounds like you get to watch whatever live spl game is on that week and get highlights off all games. Not paying an extra 20 pounds to see 4 or 5 games a season that are Aberdeen. Will just watch them on one of the free stream websites LOL. Now if you could watch every Aberdeen game that would be different.

I think Red TV will be staying the same you just can not watch live games like you could last year a few times. Red TV International sounds like you get to watch whatever live spl game is on that week and get highlights off all games. Not paying an extra 20 pounds to see 4 or 5 games a season that are Aberdeen. Will just watch them on one of the free stream websites LOL. Now if you could watch every Aberdeen game that would be different.

<moron> Scum bag. You're stealing money from the club. What a horrible human being you are you utter cheatng cunt. </moron>

• 8 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...