Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Films

manc_don

Can't remember if there was a specific film thread so here goes.

Anyone been/going to the cinema to see anything in particular?

I've been to see Inception and Toy Story 3 recently. Both were fantastic. Saw Toy Story in 3D but I'm not overly sure that it was necessary, but that doesn't detract from the fact that it was a great film. Fitting way to end the trilogy :thumbsup:

Can't remember if there was a specific film thread so here goes.

Anyone been/going to the cinema to see anything in particular?

I've been to see Inception and Toy Story 3 recently. Both were fantastic. Saw Toy Story in 3D but I'm not overly sure that it was necessary, but that doesn't detract from the fact that it was a great film. Fitting way to end the trilogy :thumbsup:

Going to see Inception on Friday and been meaning to see TS3 as well.

Haven't been to the cinema in ages so looking forward to it.

• 1 month later...

See, I thought that looked shit, what kind of film is it?

It's a true story about female factory workers who go on strike for the right to be paid as skilled workers and turns into the fight to get equal pay

I was moved - it felt like watching a bunch of suffragettes in the 60s - women died to get the vote you know Manc  ;D - you should go watch the film - there were quite a few blokes in the audience and everyone was clapping at the end

It's a true story about female factory workers who go on strike for the right to be paid as skilled workers and turns into the fight to get equal pay

I was moved - it felt like watching a bunch of suffragettes in the 60s - women died to get the vote you know Manc  ;D - you should go watch the film - there were quite a few blokes in the audience and everyone was clapping at the end

Sounds like feminist propaganda to me Manc, i'd give it a wide berth...

;)