Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Kerr moves to Greece ....

Although I'm glad to get shot of the man, I think it says a lot more about our club than it does about him.

Personally I don't see much to laugh about that our club captain would prefer to play in a relegation battle in a lower division, in a country that's financially up Shit Creek than wear the armband at Pittodrie.

He was never the "Club Captain" in a million years.

I also think that AFC at the end of the day wanted shot of him as well, and as such that was why there was no room for negotiation, as they knew he wouldn't accept. A mediocre player a most and I'm sure that there is better out there, who would be privileged to play for the Dons!

Good riddance.

Greek fans will eat him alive , I was at Kavala when olympiacos kicked of a riot fans were fighting with flares and invaded the pitch

I think he has made a big mistake , christ some of there players were not being paid for weeks on end !

Greek fans will eat him alive , I was at Kavala when olympiacos kicked of a riot fans were fighting with flares and invaded the pitch

I think he has made a big mistake , christ some of there players were not being paid for weeks on end !

Scary stuff

19922.jpg