A wee commotion at Todders?

you appear to base a lot of your opinions on what "leftie tree huggers" on mad think.

True.  :thumbsup:

My opinion is always the exact opposite of the clique over there, I'm pro Trump, pro bypass, pro Square, pro Airport extension, pro Tory etc, I hate the way they ban people who don't agree with them and the way they act towards others with differing views. Frankly I think they're arses, i'm sure the feeling is mutual!  8)

True.  :thumbsup:

My opinion is always the exact opposite of the clique over there, I'm pro Trump, pro bypass, pro Square, pro Airport extension, pro Tory etc, I hate the way they ban people who don't agree with them and the way they act towards others with differing views. Frankly I think they're arses, i'm sure the feeling is mutual!  8)

Surely those are mutually exclusive?

That's just to get the tree huggers off their back, they'll sneak the runways in through the back door.

Progress, progress, progress, it makes the World go round, you stand still you get squashed.

Wow. You're like a cartoon. A parody of every over-opinionated taxi driver I've ever had to listen to.

In my mind, you look a bit like this:

al_murray_lrg1.jpg