Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Any substance ....

I hope not.  Not because he's not a good player but because I have heard from someone who works at Celtic that the medical staff believe he has "mental issues" when it comes to injuries i.e. they're all in his head. He lives near me and I see him quite a lot, I'll ask him next time i see him ;)

I hope not.  Not because he's not a good player but because I have heard from someone who works at Celtic that the medical staff believe he has "mental issues" when it comes to injuries i.e. they're all in his head. He lives near me and I see him quite a lot, I'll ask him next time i see him ;)

Despite being mental oriental, would love to see him wearing the red. However, I would just about every penny of mine that he will not be in an Aberdeen shirt by the end of August.

Cant see that ever happening this season.  Even if Celtic put him on loan and payed all of his wages the wee man would still never come.

We should find our level of players . . . . . 

David Van Zanten!!!  :o :o :(

Please do not even joke about that clown playing for us.