Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Last victory at ibrox

is now in RedTV

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/sub/MemoryMatches/0,,10284~997308,00.html

superb football and what a result, if only we could do the same on sat.

Brilliant extensive highlights that look like they've been lifted from the BBC. Imagine getting highlights like that now. I don't think the OF games even get as long. 

But make sure you watch till the end for the beauty that is an empty ibrox as the final whistle goes for a dons victory

Thats how to play the OF. Press everything, no room to play. Strikers hounding their defence. Brilliant stuff from Booth and Jess. Ten Caat put in some amazing balls. What a beautiful touch from Van der Ark to set up the second.

Did I spot a youthful Hugh Dallas running the line ?

Guest Voffov

Thats how to play the OF. Press everything, no room to play. Strikers hounding their defence. Brilliant stuff from Booth and Jess. Ten Caat put in some amazing balls. What a beautiful touch from Van der Ark to set up the second.

Did I spot a youthful Hugh Dallas running the line ?

You did - if this is the 28th Sep 1991, he checks Van der Ark's boots when he comes on for Jess.

I have a capture of the game from BBC Sportscene, so I'm guessing that's where the highlights have been taken from.

Brian Irvine put in a cracking challenge on Hately in the 1st half!

I remember watching that on tele. I wasn't sure what game it was, but I remember Big Brian giving someone a real clattering, and the opposition fans baiting him with "Brian Irvine, yer such a f'in penis, Brian Irvine yer a horse's arse!".

I couldn't remember for the life of me who that opposition was, and just when I read your post I distinctly remember a straggley haired gimp falling over, and Big Brian just standing over him shouting all manner of profanities that I'm sure he didn't learn in church!

What a player!!!