Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

AFC bid to boost attendances ....

Aberdeen welcome St Mirren to Pittodrie on Saturday 27th March and we are offering all young Dons fans the chance to get behind the Reds with our egg-cellent Easter promotion. All kids, under the age of 12, can snap up a ticket for the game for FREE when an adult/concession ticket is purchased.

To take advantage of this egg-tra special promotion please call the ticket office now on 01224 63 1903 or alternatively call in to the ticket office here at Pittodrie.

Kinda screwed if u'r a season ticket holder and want to take the wee one ....

You know, the only reason I go watch the Detroit Ignition is because they have absolutely stunning cheerleaders who take turns to wander through the crowd selling merchandise, handing out prizes and doing little, spontaneous jiggly dances.

Now I know Aberdeen tried the cheerleader thing with the weird, pallid man-woman things... but I'm talking about hot cheerleaders, not some troupe of sickly looking trannies like Reds and Co.

I'm not saying this is the only thing the club should try, but it's a pretty good starting point.

You know, the only reason I go watch the Detroit Ignition is because they have absolutely stunning cheerleaders who take turns to wander through the crowd selling merchandise, handing out prizes and doing little, spontaneous jiggly dances.

Now I know Aberdeen tried the cheerleader thing with the weird, pallid man-woman things... but I'm talking about hot cheerleaders, not some troupe of sickly looking trannies like Reds and Co.

I'm not saying this is the only thing the club should try, but it's a pretty good starting point.

Are you suggesting the cheerleaders play for us? Good idea.

Indeed, good start. Kinda flies in the face of the family friendly policies of the club but fuck that, football isn't really family friendly so get the birds from the Aberdeen titty bars in the mix, get them booncin aboot like fuck. Get in.

Guest rocket debris

Run this by me? You suggesting this for Aberdeen Football Club?

Voyeurism is the preserve of the don't-get-enough who need wanking material. Real men take it when they want it and see it.

Real NE men don't rape and don't get "tickled" by fancies. All or nothing. You voyeurs have something wrong within you.

Voyeurism is the preserve of the don't-get-enough who need wanking material. Real men take it when they want it and see it.

Real NE men don't rape and don't get "tickled" by fancies. All or nothing. You voyeurs have something wrong within you.

Are you aware that you're mentally ill, or do you think you're pretty much normal?

Just as a for example, here's the Philidelphia Wings.  And what you're saying is that you, and all NE 'Men' would be all upset at the sheer voyeuristic sexism that having cheerleaders would entail.?  Only, I reckon you'd be sitting on your own, and all the NE 'Men' would be transfixed.

Should we put it to a vote?

That sounds like a fustrated homosexual to me.

Guest rocket debris

Are you aware that you're mentally ill, or do you think you're pretty much normal?

Just as a for example, here's the Philidelphia Wings.  And what you're saying is that you, and all NE 'Men' would be all upset at the sheer voyeuristic sexism that having cheerleaders would entail.?  Only, I reckon you'd be sitting on your own, and all the NE 'Men' would be transfixed.

Should we put it to a vote?

Your concept of "normal" is an anathema to mental health, the suggestion of a vote designed to appeal to base normalcy and avoiding the question.

Repressed homosexuality and cheerleaders remind of the film American Beauty in which the former was one of the many themes explored but no real examination of this subject, the voyeuristic appeal of young scantily clad, jiggly lassies that you say are the only reason you attend a sporting event. The only jiggling in this particular house is not sexually oriented but for an even more base requirement, survival. We jiggle the dead mice and rats at feeding time in order that the children think that their breakfast is still alive, or at least newly deceased, although the older ones are beginning to see through our cunning ruse.

When you are next sitting with your dog, your popcorn and your two litre bucket diet drink and an involuntary nyuk or mrmph sound escapes from you whilst voyeurising the jiggler cheerleaders, have a think about what you just said. It may be "normal" in the US to consider the spectacle of the pom pom waving long haired lassies as the highlight of your week but it really isn't that healthy at all. And it wouldn't work here. Their nipples would protrude excessively given the climate. Ridiculous suggestion, already tried and failed.

Speak for yersel, min. Scantily-clad wimin jiggling their assets at us is my idea of entertainment  :thumbsup:

Ridiculous suggestion, already tried and failed.

Ahhh! but that was Jimmy's drossy cheerleaders. Now Mark has had 10 months to assess them and work out which are fat or flat chested or just plain ugly and which of the remaining ones are just not willing to learn his new dance routines, I feel sure that if the board back him, we can expect to see an altogether higher class of cheerleader with much more entertaining dance routines sometime in the next 12 to 15 years. In the meantime we may have to get some really fucking pig ugly aids ridden prossies in, in order to progress, but it will be evident for all to see that we are progressing and I for one will support them. If in 2025 we still have pasty faced, overweight, trolls with no tits, I think maybe Mark may have possibly not quite achieved his barely attainable target. In the mean time, we have to remember that this period of time is transitional and Mark has to be given a chance to clear out the deadwood and instil his vision for the long term future of our cheer-leading squad.