Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

We are Doomed

Quote from MM taken from the BBC:

"I am looking at players in the Second Division in England that are earning £1,000 more than we are able to pay as a basic wage."  :-[

It all makes sense now, Thats why we can't beat Hamilton, Saint Johnstone, Falkirk. We can't afford to keep up with the big boys.

Guest ally s

This is nothing we didn't already know.  It's also one of the main reasons AFC are putting so much money, time, and effort into developing youth.

Quote from MM taken from the BBC:

"I am looking at players in the Second Division in England that are earning £1,000 more than we are able to pay as a basic wage."  :-[

Am I missing the point (or being too obvious) That we are not competing with these teams but competeing with the ones in our own leauge. So this argument is null and void. as long as we pay more than 10  of the other teams in OUR league we should be aiming for 3rd?

I'd imagine many of the players that are employed by St Johnstone, St Mirren, Falkirk and Hamilton are earning the money we can pay. Clearly the better players from these teams have the potential to improve us.

He needs to stop fucking looking in the wrong place and try to get the best he can with what he can pay. He has no control over players wages so he needs to channel his efforts in to something he has control over.

FFS doesn't everyone know that England is an inflated tranfer and wages market?