Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Post deleting

fatjim

We've not been deleting posts unless they are absolutely off-topic and don't contribute anything to that particular debate.

Remember, though, that users can delete their own posts. If they do, any replies to their posts will also be deleted automatically. This is a feature that's always existed on DT

• 3 months later...

We've not been deleting posts unless they are absolutely off-topic and don't contribute anything to that particular debate.

Remember, though, that users can delete their own posts. If they do, any replies to their posts will also be deleted automatically. This is a feature that's always existed on DT

Total bollacks i had a thread deleted yesterday by some jobsworth when i can see at least 20 threads a lot worse. (why has the pc joke thread not been deleted as there are a lot worse in there)

Dont know what all the reply,s were but if they were to much for you why not just delete the offending replies as i am sure this is what would have happened if my post count was over 5000.

It was a joke? Trust me I love sick jokes but not even Frankie Boyle or Jim Jeffries could have used to that collection of words to gain a ripple of laughter.

I'm going to put it back so people can read it and you can read the abuse you invariably got.

It was a joke? Trust me I love sick jokes but not even Frankie Boyle or Jim Jeffries could have used to that collection of words to gain a ripple of laughter.

I'm going to put it back so people can read it and you can read the abuse you invariably got.

Any chance of a link to this post?

I'd look for myself but i can't be arsed!