Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Get in there quick Jimmy - Brian Kerr

Guest Shakey heid man

Beat me to it. I'm not sure about him anytime we playy them he never catches my eye but he is certainly well (pun intended) thought of in high circles. With Dempsey possibly on his way and Chris Clark looking like a wee lad lost in the middle of the field I reckon hes definately worth a pop

Brian Kerr at 'Well is out of contract in the summer. Get in there now Jimmy. I reckon him and Seve would be a cracking midfield pairing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/motherwell/6453453.stm

Saw this reported on teletext this morning and your thoughts were exactly the same as mine. Would definitely be a useful acquisition to the team. Can't imagine he is on huge wages at Fir Park, as he joined them from Newcastle after all the financial shenanigans at that club.

Guest efan_ekoku

I know I've previously called for getting wingers in as a priority but Brian Kerr of Motherwell is out of contract at end of season and going by his comments, he'll be off. Worth enquiring about if we're losing Dempsey plus Winter is going. Capped a couple of times for Scotland and can fairly strike a ball.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/motherwell/6453453.stm

Guest efan_ekoku

Would welcome Kerr if we're punting Winter, have already punted Macaulay and may lose Dempsey. 3 centre mids out, none in yet. Kerr would fit the bill. Still no word on wingers

Guest Chubbs80s

Would be a great signing. Clark at left wing with sevvy and kerr centre mids and smith out on the right wing. Not many better midfields than that.