Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen's kit - have your say

A quick survey is being run at the moment regarding fans' thoughts on their team's kit. Got any opinions on the current Aberdeen strip? How does it rank among your all-time favourite Aberdeen strips? Is it value for money?

The results will be read by the kit manufacturers themselves - so this is your chance to help shape the future of kit design!

Go to www.footballfanscensus.com and take part in the "Football Shirts?" survey.

• 10 years later...
Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

Anyone know if there is another new strip planned for next season?

I see on the club shop site that all kit prices have been slashed.  I thought the new one only came out in time for the cup final last year.............and the horrible blue one only at the start of this season?

Cheers min.  I dinna buy the things any mair so wasna sure.  £50 for a replica shirt nowadays is just taking the piss.

Hope at some point they bring back the checked type look that the JVC shirt used to have back in the Charlie Nic days.  Loved that one as a bairn.

Also liked the navy and gold vertical striped away shirt - think that one was when Abtrust was the sponsor.

• 2 months later...

There's always one eh?

Usually a negative old cunt who canna crack a smile.

I hate it. Change is shite.

The neck detail black line overlap is shite. The ribbed front looks cheap and uncomfortable. The shorts look like they should cost 75p. And the model is an ugly wet pussy.

Keep it simple AFC. Which doesn't mean getting a simpleton to model it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...