Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Mark McGhee........interested in Charlie Miller ?

With the new improved Deek, and possibly this Nigerian, do we need any more midfielders?

Certainly not 33 yo has (never was) beens.

Charlie Miller was a good player, didn't live up to the hype but he was certainly not a bad player.

And as well as Young played against the vermin, I don't think we can automatically assume he's going to put that level of performance in every time he plays, past performances certainly suggest he won't.

Charlie Miller was a good player, didn't live up to the hype but he was certainly not a bad player.

And as well as Young played against the vermin, I don't think we can automatically assume he's going to put that level of performance in every time he plays, past performances certainly suggest he won't.

You speak wise words.

Exactly Bb, he's had so many inept performances that i'm not going to be won over by a performance against der hun. I hope he follows it up with another but i'm not holding my breath. I also don't think Mcghee

Would be daft enough to go for a player like charlie, surely? He's past it!