Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons set to make bid for Kevin Kyle

I was actually reading the article on the BBC where Killie state that they are struggling to cope financially, however they would like to keep Kevin.

On the other hand Kevin stated that if an offer were to come in for him, could Killie refuse?

So to answer your question, TSR, it would be a bit of both.

STAND FREE!!

I was actually reading the article on the BBC where Killie state that they are struggling to cope financially, however they would like to keep Kevin.

On the other hand Kevin stated that if an offer were to come in for him, could Killie refuse?

So to answer your question, TSR, it would be a bit of both.

STAND FREE!!

But Aberdeen aren't "set" to make a bid for him.  I'd also imagine we'd have to get rid of Tommy Wright and perhaps another player before we brought him in.

That's taken out of context.

Lee Miller is a much bigger cheat anyway.

Not out of context. The context was 'cheating' ie diving ie that cunt ngog. Kyle said 'i would do it, i'm an honest kind of guy so i'm not going to lie.'

anyone with that kind of whacky logic can fuck right off... an honest cheat?

also i agree with others, he's fucking gash anyway.

for the sake of my fragile sanity can't we wait til january before the 'worth a look' threads start popping up again?

Not out of context. The context was 'cheating' ie diving ie that cunt ngog. Kyle said 'i would do it, i'm an honest kind of guy so i'm not going to lie.'

anyone with that kind of whacky logic can fuck right off... an honest cheat?

also i agree with others, he's fucking gash anyway.

for the sake of my fragile sanity can't we wait til january before the 'worth a look' threads start popping up again?

I thought that was in reference to when he was saying "I'd do anything to win"

Either way, he's shite, I don't want him here, next...

I have no idea if we are better off with tommy wright as I have hardly seen him play due to him being forever injured.

How much goals has Kyle scored in comparison to our strikers this year?

If (big if) he can get some sort of match fitness he's going to be at least as good, and as unsubtle, as Kyle. One of my friends has seen him in action in engerland a couple of seasons ago